Level Freight Logistics is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. We do this by following WCAG 2.1 (the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) produced by W3C ( the World Wide Web Consortium).
- All new and redesigned web content published after the effective date of this policy by Level Freight Logistics will conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria.
- All existing web content published prior to the effective date of this policy will either be archived or modified to conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria. Web content hosted on Level Freight Logistics public websites will be addressed no later than Aug, 2021. Web content hosted on internal websites will be addressed no later than September, 2021.
- In case of a request for access to archived content by any individual with a disability, that content will be made available in a suitable format within 10 business days. Where it is not technically possible to make the content available, a suitable alternative should be agreed with the individual. The department or team responsible for the creation of the content is responsible for making it accessible.
- This policy ensures prioritizing accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- This policy does not stipulate any particular technology or design approach. The aim is to maximize access to and use of Level Freight Logistics websites by people with disabilities.
- This policy applies to all new, updated, and existing web content on https://levelfreightlogistics.com/and all content provided internally at https://levelfreightlogistics.com/
- This policy shall be reviewed yearly by the Accessibility Coordinator